Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Sadest thing

Without a doubt in my mind this is the sadest I've ever been, I dont even no what emotions are going through my head right now. Going into another country for 8months knowing absolutly no-one, and pretty well having to start life at the beggining.

I honestly dont no how im going to cope without my family. My amazing Parents that love me so much!!! they still drive me to the beach and the bus stop so much even though I live so far away, My younger brothers are the funniest/biggest little rats I no but they have the biggest hearts, And my oldest brother Josh who has always been there for me and always makes me laugh through tough times. Ill cherish the memories.

To Dan, Tim, Callum you are the greatest friends ever! I couldnt have gotten through this year with out you, Along with Matt E, Matt S, The Pugh Sisters ryan and caris and Eliza and kellie. I love you all


Keep an Eye out on this Blog as I will be posting weekly on what I'll be doing in fiji, Also my address if you want to right and please do!

Skype Name: steven_lyon_2011


Adress:

Steven Lyon
c/o Visoto District School
PO Box 37
Levuka, Ovalau Island
Fiji Islands

See you all soon. Please keep me in your prayers, Lifes about to get tough


My last shoot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment