Saturday, December 11, 2010

The New Beginning

My life has started to come back together, with the arrival of my canon 7D and SPL water housing this week. Im surposed to wait for the Docters approval on the 20th to see if i can get back in the water, but I dont think im going to be able to wait that long.

My housing goes unused but the 7D got its first use last night at MMS and I was stocked with the outcome. The quality is that much better then my previous camera and I cant wait to see it in water.

A shame about the rain last night, But that didnt stop some of the skaters coming.

The rest of the photos are uploading on my facebook right now
Want to become part of the action? click here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment